Z-Mod-SE-54-10SE Core Facts
DC servo motor power
Rated motor speed
* Size diagram
Simple software enables operators with no programming experience to complete the programming process by simply dragging and dropping the arm to specific points or setting specifications in the HitbotStudio APP, which only takes 20mins in total. Productivity starts right from the beginning!
Offering a competitive price, Hitbot provides electric actuators at amazingly affordable prices which greatly lowers the entry level of industrial automation.
Highly Integrated Design
* Space-saving：HITBOT Z-Mod electric actuators are equipped with built-in motor and motion controller. Compared to traditional electric cylinder, HITBOT Z-Mod electric actuators are quite compact as they doesn’t require couplings and sensors any longer.
* Innovative: HITBOT Z-Mod electric actuators are equipped with built-in servo system, which no longer requires external sensors
Smart and Versatile
* Only through adjust the component and firmware, HITBOT Z-Mod electric actuator is capable of keeping higher accuracy to ensure reliability.
* Support torque mode and traveling mode at them same time
* Under the push mode, the device can detect the height of the pushed object
All above functions make the HITBOT Z-Mod smart and versatile.
|DC servo motor power||100W|
|Ball screw lead||5mm||10mm||20mm|
|Max payload||Horizontal Wall-mounted||30kg||15kg||10kg|
|Stroke||50-800mm (50 increments)|
|Rated motor speed||3000 RPM|
|Motion drive||Ballscrew Φ 16mm rolled C7|
|Dynamic allowable movement||Ma: 7.3N·m, Mb: 10.2N·m; Mc: 17.5N·m|
|Overhang load length||Up to 200mm|
|Sensor (optional)||①-LS ②HOME ③+LS, NPN, DC 24V|
|Sensor cable length||2m|
|Machine base material||Aluminum|
|Environment||0~40℃, 85% RH|